Tel： +86 15318546977 /+86 15206846927
Shandong Laimeng new materials Co.,Ltd, which is located in Linyi city of Shandong province (with factory area of 20000 square meters), is a company specializing in the production of decoration materials for interior wall decorating. Our company intr...
WPC WALL PANEL
WPC WALL BOARD
GREEN WOOD WALL PANEL
WOODEN PVC WALL PANEL
PVC WOODEN WALL BOARD
Size: 200*28MM/160*26MM*150*18MM/200*12MM ....
Material: a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Minimum order: 500 meters
Package: Standard canton
Water absorption: Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level: Level B
Payment term: 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period: Within 30 days
Remark: The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application: Indoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on
Advantage：WPC WALL PANEL: Widely using in different place , easy and fast for installation, eco-friendly and healthy.
long life using ,Quality warranty more than 10-15 years .